1. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that can be saved, depending on your settings, in a dedicated area on the hard disk of your computer, phone or tablet, when you visit an online service using your browsing software.
A cookie file enables the issuer to identify the computer, phone or tablet on which it has been saved during, throughout its validity period, i.e., for 13 months.
2. What are the cookies generated on our site used for?
Only the cookie issuer can read or modify the information contained on it.
The cookies used on our site can be used to identify the services and items that the user has visited, and more generally their behaviour in terms of browsing.
This information is useful for:
– Facilitating your browsing on our site by adapting its presentation to your display preferences (language, screen resolution, operating system, etc.) based on your computer, phone or tablet, by storing the information that you have already filled in and by implementing security measures
– Improving our services by establishing statistics and traffic volume and the use of the various components of our website, in order to improve its usefulness and experience.
Google Analytics: Monitoring and improving the performance of our website
Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram (Social Media): share on various social networks.
3. Your decisions regarding cookies
You have several options available for managing cookies.
We hereby inform you that any settings changes may affect your browsing on the internet and our website, as well as your conditions for accessing certain services that require the use of a cookie.
You can choose at any time to express and change your wishes regarding cookies, as described below.
– You can set your web browser to accept or reject all cookies. Keep in mind that if you disable all cookies, your username and password will no longer be stored on any websites. So you will need to re-enter them each time you visit certain sites that require a login password.
– For each cookie, you are free to accept or reject saving it on your computer, phone or tablet, and delete your cookies at regular intervals if you so desire.
For more information on methods you can use to control the cookies on your computer, phone or tablet, you can visit the following website: EU Cookie Law.
To configure your browser :
If you use Firefox :
If you use Internet Explorer :
If you use Google Chrome :
If you use Safari :